Thursday 31 July 2014

Home is where your heart is.

Home sweet home!


I don't know what it is but recently I've been more interested in home ware bits and bobs than in beauty or fashion related "stuff". I think it's the phase which I go through every summer, when for some reason I want to change things around a little bit. I am absolutely in love with Tesco Homeplus stores at the moment as they are not too expensive and also closely working with other brands therefore you can get an absolute bargain for a great product. It was very tempting to get everything I wanted but I had to take it easy on my bank account so I restricted myself to things that I really needed.




It seems they are out of stock :( £8.60

I hope it gave you some inspiration for home bits and pieces if you're into this sort of thing at the moment. I am a very happy bunny with all of my purchases however the only thing that I didn't really like is the delivery process. Each item above was delivered separately rather than all in once but it's ok because it's all worth it in the end :) 

Have a great Thursday evening everyone and don't forget tomorrow is Friday! Wohoo!

Jane xxx 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig