Friday 14 November 2014

What happened?!

Source: Google

Over the last few days I was quite surprised to find out that a few of my favourite British Youtubers/ Bloggers/Vloggers are going through a stage of receiving constant hating comments that is addressed directly at them and may I just add are quite personal. The question I have is how the heck did that happen?? I remember the days when this wasn't an issue but I suppose the bigger you get, the more people start having the need to share their negative opinions with everyone but most of the time they are just not necessary. Don't get me wrong, I obviously understand we don't live in an ideal world where everything is either black or white and no matter how many times people spread the negativity across the social media, it will not change anything instead it will make matters worse! How hard is it to understand? Online world is just like the real world except you can hide your face, which ultimately is the reason why people can share their opinion and not feel embarrassed by it. 

Personally, I take part in social media such as twitter, youtube and bloglovin' every single day and if I don't like something/someone, I just don't watch/read it and just ignore it. Now.. there is of course a difference between constructive criticism and negative comments. I don't find it offensive if someone decides to tell me that I can do things better instead I quite enjoy it because that will make my blog better. What's wrong with that? Nothing. On the other hand, negativity is something I can't handle. What's the point? It will not make that person happy nor does it really make you happy instead it makes you even more miserable. The point is that if you hate someone then you always have an option of not watching that video and keep your day and that person's day happy.

 Two of my favourite youtuber's such as Zoella and Gabby aka Velvetgh0st, oh and of course PointlessBlog ( which makes it three of my favourite youtubers) have all came out about their feelings on their current situation where their subscribers gone all 'we all hate you'. I feel quite embarrassed even though I am not the one writing nasty comments. I suppose that just shows how narrow minded some people are and how far they can go, completely and utterly unnecessary. I do however feel that the topic of 'I hate you' can also be applied to the 'real world' because if there is someone you didn't particularly like or didn't get on very well with you wouldn't be friends with them would you? We are not meant to like every single person we meet and that's where our special friends are stepping in. We all ( I hope) have one, two or three or however many you have very special friends with whom you can share absolutely everything and feel your very best you can be around them.
All I am trying to say is let's stop this negativity spreading around and let's share some love and support :)
Source: Google

Happy Friday everyone and have a lovely weekend!
 Let's spread love not hate!

 Jane xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this and fully agree with everything you've said..
    Personally I just don't understand why someone would ever want to say or write nasty things to anyone?!
    Like you - if there's something or someone I don't like, I just don't associate myself with that, simple!

    Unfortunately a lot of people seem to think they have some sort of right to announce their cruel thoughts and they get a lot braver when it's over the internet... I once had a middle aged woman send me nasty comments over Facebook & couldn't believe it! It was a strange moment feeling more mature than her when I'm only 22 haha!

    There should be more people out there who just move on when they dislike something, instead of feeling the need to put others down!

    http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it and agree with me :) Yeah exactly something I will never understand!
      OMG really????!! This is insane haha! I suppose the best policy is to just ignore it as it's not worth it.

      Thank you for your comment:) Hope your enjoying your weekend:) xxx

      Delete
    2. Nice to know we're not mean people lol.. :)
      Yeah it was so strange haha - luckily I just laughed it off.. but it's so easy to see how people can get upset..

      Thank-you.. I hope you're enjoying yours too :) xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig