Sunday 30 November 2014

November Favourites.

November is over people!!!
Christmas and New Year's Eve is upon us and I cannot contain my excitement for this year's festive season. However this post is not about that, it's about my favourite products that I used throughout the month of November :)

So, let's crack on:

 
Clinique as a brand was and still is one of my favourite. It works well on my skin, both in skin care routine and make up. Shame I can't always afford it but this time my skin needed a little 'pick me up' and I decided to give this one a try. I use it after I took all of my make up off. I then take Clinique's anti-blemish solution tonic and put some of it on a cotton pad and oh my goodness, it does feel straight away that it's working! My spots and blemishes started to disappear after about 2 weeks of using this product every day- once a day. I also noticed that my skin is not as oily as it usually is and I do think that this product has helped me to make it happen.

I wrote a post about #ZoellaBeauty  here not so long ago and let me tell you all lovely bunch of people that I loved this product so much that I am including it in my favourites post:) 
It doesn't take long for it to absorb into your skin and it feels silky smooth after I applied it. Basically, this is my favourite one out of the whole range.


Earlier this month I decided to take advantage for Soap and Glory 3 for 2 in my local Boots. Eeek! I am always very excited when offers like these are taking place. I never tried a fragrance mist from Soap and Glory but I am very glad to tell you that I am not disappointed! The smell is something I never smelled before! It stays on for a long time, which is very important for me and the smell is kind of sweet and fresh at the same time. My apologies as I am not very good at describing scents.
Basically, go into your local drug store and give it a little sniff:)


Last but not least is this foot lotion that I got as part of a set which came in with cozy pink socks. I posted a picture on instagram wearing them so go ahead and check it out:) It's @Jane_Aliesina.
As weather got colder I found that my body lotion just didn't do it for my feet, so I decided to give this one a try and I really like the way it moisturise my feet and leaves them looking healthy.

That is about it :)

If you want, you can comment down below letting me know if you tried any of those products above or let me know what products you've been loving this month?

Happy Sunday!

Jane xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig