Monday 14 July 2014

Sneak Pick

Hi there my lovelies!

Today has been one of those days for me.. One thing after another but the most upsetting part is that there is something wrong with my camera and the photos that I took today for my Summer Haul post are quite blurry and the light has washed me out completely ... But I could still see that the photos have came out quite nicely and that's even more upsetting. I'm having a little angry cry here in a corner. *in need of a hug*

Anyway, enough with negativity, let's concentrate on some positivity shall we? I will make sure that I'll do another photo shoot as I really want to share my new summer wardrobe with the blogging world:)

Here is a sneak peak of what to expect from my summer haul.
P.S. this photo is the only one that came out OK.
Have a nice Monday evening everyone, I'm so glad today is over haha!

Jane xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig