Sunday 5 October 2014

#ZoellaBeauty


I am not going to lie and say that I was so freaking excited about this launch!!!
I suppose I want to start this post by introducing how my Zoella obsession has started.
I came across Zoella's video, which in fact was '50 facts about me' ( and yes I still remember it) last year and was absolutely stunned by her beauty, personality and ability to make you sit and watch all of her videos in one day. I learnt a lot from her videos and she is one hell of an inspiration to me in terms of fashion, hair and make-up looks.

I am so very much happy for her as she's done very well for herself! But most of all I feel she deserves it all. 
Here are a few things that I got from Zoella beauty a few days ago. I placed my order on www.feelunique.com website and could not wait until it got delivered!!!

If you've been following Zoella on YouTube and her blog, you can obviously tell that I didn't get every single item that she launched as I didn't want to damage my bank account too much considering that I've got enough candles and bubble bars from Lush:) 

£5.00
The name says it all my friends! This body lotion has quite a creamy consistency to it however you are not left sticky and it absorbs into your skin very quickly! Just what I need when I get ready for work in the mornings and don't have time to stand around and wait. I've never smelled anything like this before and it's quite hard to explain but it's very fresh and has a citrus smell to it. 
£5.00
You can use this one for both bath times and showers which I think is very convenient. The only downside that I found with this one is when I use it in the shower, I need quite a lot of it to make the consistency bubbly enough. Otherwise I still enjoy it very much as the smell is divine. 

£8.00
This cute little make-up bag was too cute not to buy however I needed a new one so it was perfect timing. It feels very good quality and it's perfect for travel. You can also use this bag as a pencil case. Again quite a convenient purchase. 
£8.00
Last but not least, I ordered this body mist in the most sweet and cute packaging ever, don't you think?! The fragrance is again quite fresh and I love putting it on in the mornings. However, I have to say that I have to re-apply it during the day as obviously it's a body mist and not a perfume but I do think Zoe should launch her own perfume line as I think it will smell amazing!!!

The whole range of Zoe Sugg's products are very cute and bright. As soon as I put out all the products in my room it instantly made it look 100 times prettier. 

I am very happy with my purchases and I hope Zoella will do more beauty launches in the future but for now I am looking forward to her book which comes out really soon :)

Let me know if you bought ZoellaBeauty products and what you thought of them :) 

Until next time, bye bye:)
Have a great and relaxing Sunday everyone!

Jane xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig