Tuesday 1 July 2014

My June Picks


June for me was the month where I had to figure out what type of products I am going to use during this summer. My skin is very hard to please and it tends to like different products during warm and cold months of the year, so if you have oily/ combination skin these products should help you to overcome the problem of looking shiny. Anyway, let's see what I've got here:

                                         Dr. Nick Lowe, oil control day cream £17 
                   
Before the days when I was interested in make-up and looking after my skin, I was stupid enough not to moisturise because I always had oily skin. Oh, how wrong was I ??! ALWAYS moisturise, just in case if you didn't know already :) This oil control day cream is a great way to moisturise your skin without it feeling heavy on your face and it definitely controls my oily areas throughout the day. I love it basically! It absorbs the cream very quickly and my face feels moistened and not oily, which is very important for me.

The Body Shop, Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask, £12

I got this muddy looking mask on-line as part of a set from this range as it's cheaper that way. When I put in on, it feels that it's working, especially when I got a few spots here and there. I leave it on my face for about 15 minutes and when it dries ( you'll know it when you can't smile properly) I just rinse it off with warm water and 'voila' I have healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes.

Lush, Mask of Magnaminty £ 9.25

This mask has a special place in my heart :) First of all it can be used for multiple purposes, for example for your face and back. It calms, soothes, cleans and makes your face looking healthy and glowing. I've been using this mask for the last few weeks and been getting a lot of compliments from my friends and family for the way my skin looks. If you feel that your skin looks a little bit dull and grey than this product will do the trick! You get a decent size for the price above and I've been using it quite often and it looks like I've only just started using it. The only downside for me personally is the minty smell, at first I didn't mind it that much but now for some reason I'm not a fan of it any more but I will use it all up as it's that great!

Soap& Glory, Body Scrub £8

Smoothly moving down  *cheeky face*, I now want to talk about this beautiful thing. I was on a look out for a new body scrub and I saw this. Can I just say how pretty is the packaging and the consistency of this product? But of course it's not the only reason why it made into my June Picks! It smells like heaven and really scrubs your body like no other but in a gentle way, leaving your skin feeling soft and polished. Big advantage for me personally is that an amazing smell lingers on your skin for hours and hours after you've showered, which is always a little bonus.

Soap&Glory, Rich& Foamous £6.50

Rich& Foamous are the exact words that I would use to describe this body wash. I've seriously considered buying this because of a rich almond smell and that it can be used both for showering and taking baths.  I can enjoy multiple features of this product such as really nice smell, I can feel that it soothes my skin and I can be lazy sometimes and not use my body butter afterwards as it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth already.

I hope you found something here for yourself and be sure to comment if you have done June Favourites post yourself as I love reading them :) If not, I dare you to do it! :)

Jane xxx












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig